01 Sep Bonita Bay Real Estate News | September 2021
Your Bonita Bay REALTOR®,
SUMMARY OF BONITA BAY HOME SALES
If you are considering selling your Bonita Bay home, here are some statistics that may help you decide to place your home on the market:
- Within the last 12 months, there were 97 sales with an average sales price of $407,967; these condos were on the market an average of 68 days; combined days on the market is 142.
- During the 12 months previous, there were 75 sales with an average sales price of condominiums was $393,015; these homes were on the market for 85 days; combined days on the market is 147.
- During the last 12 months, there were 101 sales with an average sales price of $1,441,109; these homes were on the market an average of 150; combined days on the market is 214.
- During the 12 months previous, there were 53 sales with an average sales price of $1,368,103; these homes were on the market for an average of 160 days; combined days on the market is 272.
- During the last 12 months, there were 97 sales with an average sales price of $1,654,813; these homes were on the market an average of 71 days; combined days on the market is 147.
- During the 12 months previous, there were 62 sales with an average sales price of $1,286,017; these homes were on the market for an average of 104 days; combined days on the market is 197.
Meet Ed Gongola and discover how he can help you with his concierge style of service when buying or selling your home.
September 2021 Market Update
Homebuyers Flock to Florida Real Estate
In July 2020, 2,216 Redfin users moved to Miami; in July 2021, the number grew to 7,610. Some moved because they could work from home, some to escape lockdowns.
SEATTLE – According to Redfin’s monthly migration report, July saw the net inflow of Redfin users moving to Miami rise to 7,610 from 2,216 last year. Despite the potential increase in flood risks and coastal storms, Florida remains a top spot for buyers.
“Home buyers are moving here from all over the map – Atlanta, Cincinnati, New York, Columbia, Mexico City, Pittsburgh and Philly, to name a few,” says Milagros Alvarez, a Miami real estate agent at Redfin. “The beaches, warm weather and low taxes are the major draws. Florida has also been much less shut down than other states during the pandemic, which some house hunters see as a positive.”
Tampa and Cape Coral are also hot areas for migration, with net inflows rising to 4,315 from 2,778 in July 2020, and to 3,109 from 1,790, respectively, according to Redfin’s analysis.
“The homebuyers I talk to rarely mention climate change,” says Alvarez. “Most of them aren’t concerned. A lot of people seem to have this idea that it won’t impact them in their lifetime, so it doesn’t need to be a consideration when buying a home.”
However, Daryl Fairweather, Redfin’s chief economist, suggested that buyers should at least keep climate change in mind, saying, “Miami homebuyers should think about how they can make their homes more resilient to climate change and how their finances would be impacted if their homes lost value.”
Source: HousingWire (08/30/21) Volkova, Maria
© Copyright 2021 INFORMATION INC., Bethesda, MD (301) 215-4688
July Market Report Shows Sellers & Buyers Adjusting to a New Normal
The buying frenzy the Naples housing market experienced during the past year has simmered and is being replaced with what brokers say will be our new normal: a low inventory market with fast turnover of quality homes priced right. According to the July 2021 Market Report released by the Naples Area Board of REALTORS®(NABOR®), which tracks home listings and sales within Collier County (excluding Marco Island), inventory decreased 77.2 percent to 1,295 homes in July 2021 compared to 5,672 homes in July 2020, but demand continues to be steady as there were only 30 fewer closed sales and just a 2 percent drop in showings.
Why Chose Me as Your REALTOR®?To learn more about me and my real estate business and Bonita Bay real estate specifically, I encourage you read the About Ed section as well as the Testimonial section of the site. Over the years, my clients have expressed their satisfaction in my services and I’ve showcased their kind words so you can determine if I am the right REALTOR® to represent you.
If you are curious as to my sales success, visit my Sold Homes page. This gives a clear picture of exactly what I’ve accomplished and, more importantly, what I can accomplish for you.