01 Nov Shadow Wood at the Brooks News
When reviewing closed sales in Shadow Wood, I discovered the following:
Single Family Homes
- 59 homes sold from January – October 2014
- 66 homes sold from January-October 2013
- 30 homes are currently on the market
- 9 homes sold for $500K and under from January-October 2014
- 16 homes sold for $500-$750K from January-October 2014
- 16 homes sold for $750K-1 million from January-October 2014
- 17 homes sold for $1-$2 million from January-October 2014
- 1 home sold for $2 million+ from January-October 2014
- 5.5 months of single-family home inventory available in Shadow Wood
- 23 condos sold from January-October 2014
- 30 condos sold from January-October 2013
- 5 condos are currently on the market
- 8 condos sold for $250K and under from January-October 2014
- 15 condos sold for $250-$500K from January-October 2014
- 2.1 months of condo inventory available in Shadow Wood
Overall, the average sales price to asking price over the last 365 days was 93.68%.
The average days on market was 110 days.
If you are considering selling your home, you should know that my average sales price to asking price for my listings was more than 3% higher at 97.01%. And my average days on market was 46.
What does this mean for you? It means with me as your listing agent, not only is your list to sale time significantly faster, but you end up with more money in your pocket, too.
If you are thinking about selling, there is no better time than the present. The buyers are out there now and they may be searching for a home just like yours but have yet to find it.
Whether you are buying or selling, if you are looking for Realtor representation, think of me.
Your Shadow Wood Realtor,