07 Dec Shadow Wood at the Brooks Real Estate News | December 2015
Where an image is known to speak a thousand words, I find it difficult to find the need to embellish, with text, the image below as it clearly tells the story, at least in-part, as to why you and I either are in Shadow Wood now or soon will be. This is the weather forecast for the week of Christmas, 2015.
Whether you are buying or selling, if you are looking for REALTOR® representation, think of me and allow me to share my 30 years of experience putting buyers and sellers together in SWFL.
Your Shadow Wood REALTOR®,
SUMMARY OF SHADOW WOOD HOME SALES
- Within the last 12 months, there were 23 sales; the average sales price was$333,013; and, these condos were on the market an average of 67 days
- During the 12 months previous, there were 26 sales; the average sales price was$305,231; and, these homes were on the market an average of 114 days
- During the last 12 months, there were 59 sales; the average sales price was$977,743; these homes were on the market an average of 90 days
- During the 12 months previous, there were 68 sales; the average sales price was$864,779; and, these homes were on the market an average of 96 days
For a list of SHADOW WOOD homes sold so far in 2015, click here.
For a list of SHADOW WOOD homes that are pending at the moment, click here.
Meet Ed Gongola and discover how he can help you with his concierge style of service when buying or selling your home.
Shadow Wood December Events
December 4 – Preserve Holiday Dinner
December 11 – Holly Ball
December 31 – New Year’s Eve Partyt
December 8 – Ladies Bring a Friend Day
Click here for membership information.
Commons Club Spotlight: Dining at Rosie Spoonbill’s at Shadow Wood
Prepare for a Strong Selling Season
“We’ve seen prices edging upward on a consistent basis all year long,” said Mike Hughes, vice president and general manager of Downing-Frye Realty, Inc. and president of the Naples Area Board of Realtors. “That has not stopped sales activity — which remains at a steady clip. My advice to buyers is to move quickly if you find something you like or you may lose it. And to potential sellers, if you’ve been vacillating about selling, now may be the best time to consider listing your property with a Downing-Frye Realtor. Our company carries the largest percentage of listings in SWFL, and our family of agents sells more company listings that those listed by others. Whether you are buying or selling, we can help you be prepared for the season.”
- Overall number of active listings: 722 vs. 815
- Overall closed sales: 127 vs. 178
- Single-family median sale price: $370,000 vs. $305,000
- Multi-family median sale price: $260,500 vs. $230,000
- Months of inventory during October 2015: 4.6 months for single-family, 3.7 months for multifamily
- Percentage of list price for overall sales during October 2015: 95.48 percent
SHADOW WOOD REAL ESTATE TIPS: Why Use a REALTOR?
How Buyers Found the Home They Purchased
Important Factors In Choosing A Real Estate Agent
A variety of factors influence a seller’s decision to list with a particular real estate agent.