01 Apr Shadow Wood at the Brooks Real Estate News | April 2020
Whether you are buying or selling, if you are looking for REALTOR® representation, think of me and allow me to share my 30 years of experience putting buyers and sellers together in SWFL
Your Shadow Wood REALTOR®,
SUMMARY OF SHADOW WOOD HOME SALES
SHADOW WOOD CONDOS
- Within the last 12 months, there were 35 sales; the average sales price was $361,301; and, these condos were on the market an average of 123 days; combined days on the market is 219.
- During the 12 months previous, there were 27 sales; the average sales price was $333,159; and, these homes were on the market an average of 100 days; combined days on the market is 218.
SINGLE-FAMILY SHADOW WOOD HOMES
- During the last 12 months, there were 56 sales; the average sales price was $842,358; and, these homes were on the market an average of 126 days; combined days on the market is 272.
- During the 12 months previous, there were 71 sales; the average sales price was $851,319 and, these homes were on the market an average of 93 days; combined days on the market is 182.
Meet Ed Gongola and discover how he can help you with his concierge style of service when buying or selling your home.
APRIL 2020 MARKET UPDATE
Florida Realtors: Feb. Single-Family Sales Up 9.1%
Condo sales up 10.8% year-to-year. Statewide median price for single-family homes up 8% to $270K; condo median price up 6.7% to $200K.
April 8 | Seder Dinner
April 12 | Easter Brunch
April 30 | Chef’s Cooking Class
April 14 | Ladies’ Closing Day
April 16 | Men’s Closing Day
April 21 | Ladies’ Champions Final
April 23 | Men’s Guest Day
April 28 | Ladies’ Derby Day
April 4 | Tennis Awards Dinner Dance
April 18 | End of Season Mixed Up Doubles
At Shadow Wood Country Club, the health and safety of membership is a top priority. Staff are working hard to attempt to limit Club members’ and staffs’ exposure to the virus while continuing to provide members access to Club amenities.
Shadow Wood’s newest restaurant, the Golfside Grill, is offering prepared meals for curbside pick-up, Executive Chef Richard Crisanti and his team put together a menu of delicious meals to include both family-style and individual sizes. This curbside service is in-place for pickup of your prepared meals for you to enjoy in the comfort and safety of your own home! To view the to-go menu, click here. In addition to providing prepared meals, Shadow Wood is proud to offer their members a selection of items to purchase if there are necessities that we can assist them with to fill their pantry or fridge. To view the list of groceries available for member purchase, click here.
Visit the blog post to read more about how you can get involved as a Shadow Wood member: visit the blog here.
February Housing Activity Reflects Naples Enduring Desirability
Vellano added that we are not facing a housing crisis like what we experienced in 2008 because we don’t have a lot of highly leveraged owners with second mortgages that will be forced into foreclosure.
|Feb 2019||Feb 2020||CHANGE|
|Total closed sales (year/year)||610||789||+29.3%|
|Total pending sales (homes under contract) (year/year)||1,068||1,526||+42.9%|
|Median closed price (year/year)||$335,000||$345,000||+3.0%|
|Total active listings (inventory)||8,160||5,825||-28.6%|
|Average days on market||101||95||-5.9%|
|Single-family closed sales (year/year)||300||376||+25.3%|
|Single-family median closed price (year/year)||$403,750||$425,500||+5.4%|
|Condominium closed sales (year/year)||310||413||+33.2%|
|Condominium median closed price (year/year)||$265,000||$283,250||+6.9%|
Scammers Try to Dupe Homeowners Who Need Help
Scammers love stressed people in need, and they’ve deployed a range of spoofing and other tactics that offer financial aid to panicked homeowners.
- If a call comes from an unknown number, let it go to voicemail. If it’s important, the caller will leave a message.
- If you answer and receive a robocall, don’t press any numbers. Hang up.
- Never give out any personal, financial, or other sensitive information unless you’ve verified the caller is a legitimate source.
Why Chose Me as Your REALTOR®?To learn more about me and my real estate business, I encourage you read the About Ed section as well as the Testimonial section of the site. Over the years, my clients have expressed their satisfaction in my services and I’ve showcased their kind words so you can determine if I am the right REALTOR® to represent you.
If you are curious as to my sales success, visit my Sold Homes page. This gives a clear picture of exactly what I’ve accomplished and, more importantly, what I can accomplish for you.
SHADOW WOOD FEATURED LISTINGS
23040 Tree Crest Ct. W
NEWLY LISTED by Ed Gongola
Laurel Meadow at Shadow Wood at the Brooks
3 Bedrooms + Den | 3 Baths (2/1)
23021 Rosedale Dr., #202
LISTED by Ed Gongola
Morningside at Shadow Wood at the Brooks
3 Bedrooms | 2 Baths
9261 Indigo Isle Ct. #102
LISTED by Ed Gongola
Indigo Isle at Shadow Wood at the Brooks
3 Bedrooms | 3 Baths (2/1)